Adult Behavioral Health
Benton County Behavioral Health provides a range of adult outpatient mental health services. Our care teams focus on best practices for therapy and treatment.
- Client-centered service planning
- Individual therapy
- Skills training
- Group therapy
- Case management
- Peer Specialist support
- Psychiatric services
- Medication management
- Care coordination to higher levels of care
We specialize in serving Benton County residents with severe and persistent mental illness and Oregon Health Plan. We also serve eligible uninsured individuals and some private insurance. Reduced fees are available based on income levels and eligibility.
To find out if you are eligible for Benton County Behavioral Health services, please call 541-766-6835.
For those needing additional supports, residential care may be offered. Residential Care is more intensive to support day to day living. Individuals utilizing this level of care must be enrolled and referred from a Qualified Mental Health Professional.
We can help you determine whether a person meets the legal criteria for involuntary commitment and treatment.
- Consultation to relatives, friends, the community, social service agencies, and law enforcement regarding involuntary commitment
- Hospital screening and crisis intervention 24 hours a day at clinics or hospital emergency rooms
- Information regarding alternatives to commitment
- Liaison to the court and Benton County psychiatric units
Persons who meet the criteria:
- Have a mental disorder;
- Are unwilling to seek voluntary treatment and;
- As a result of their mental disorder, are dangerous to themselves or others, or are unable to provide for their own basic needs.
Mental Health Crisis Services
If there is an emergency, please call 911 or go to your local Emergency Room (ER).
Oregon Voluntary Mental Health Database
Voluntarily disclose your mental health information to emergency responders.
Related Services and Info
Assertive Community Treatment (ACT)
Substance Use Disorder Treatment
Behavioral Health Support Services
Early Assessment & Support Alliance
Children and Family Mental Health
Behavioral Health in Primary Care